Our services include:
- Design for Manufacturability
- Prototype and Volume Production
- Risk Management Planning
- New Product Introduction
- Printed Circuit Card Assembly
- Cable Assemblies & Wire Harnesses
- Over-molded Cables
- Lot Control and Traceability
- Chassis and Box Build
- Test Services
- System Integration
- Field Service Return and Repair
Cable Assemblies and Wire Harnesses
Zentech is IPC 620 Certified (Wire Harness and Cable Assemblies) and has designed cable assemblies for both military and commercial applications.
- AC & DC Power
- RF Microwave
- Digital Interface
- Audio / Video
- Point to Point
- Coax / Triax / Quadrax
- Continuity and High Pot
Zentech Fredericksburg has added a YUH DAK YH-55 vertical injection mold system to accomplish the over-molding process.
Overmolded cable assemblies are ideal for harsh environments because of their impermeable properties. They are equipped to withstand shock, vibration, and continual flexing without the risk of compromise to the termination point. Over-molding is also a potential cost savings alternative to potting since it is an automated process.
Zentech Fredericksburg over-mold capabilities feature:
- Rapid prototyping
- Mold, cable and wire harness design support
- Over-molded with smoke and fire resistant materials
- 20 different types of plastics and resins available, capable to withstand temperatures up to 340 degrees F.
- In house mold fabrication with a 2 week lead time
- Aluminum or steel molds
- Modular backshells
Unit Level Builds
Zentech provides full-turnkey manufacturing solutions to our customers and their programs to include electro-mechanical assembly processes. These processes include total unit level/box build operations to facilitate final integration of electronics into chassis and enclosures.
- Small to Large (plastic/metal cases for sensitive electronic circuits to large heavy enclosures for military PDS)
- Enclosures for portable and rack mounted electronics with RF shielding and welded supports
- Software includes: AutoCAD, Inventor and Solid Works