Many electronics contract manufacturers (CM’s) are highly certified in their particular market focus areas. Certifications such as AS9100, IPC 610 Class 3, J-STD 001 and ISO13485 demonstrate the commitment to excellence of a potential contract manufacturer. Certifications provide a level of (objective) accountability that, first and foremost, protects you the customer. Certifications ensure that the contract manufacturer remains compliant with current industry standards, regulations, and best-practices which directly impact the quality and reliability of the products and services that the electronics contract manufacturer provides.
- AS9100:2009C (Aerospace Specification)
- IPC 610 Class 3 Mission Critical Trusted Source (Qualified Manufacturers Listed) –
Zentech operates two of the seven U.S. certified facilities
- IPC 620 Certified (Wire Harness and Cable Assemblies)
- IPC J-STD-001 with Space Certification – one of two CM’s certified for Space
- ITAR registered
- Joint Certification Program (DD2345) for access to militarily sensitive Technical Data
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- FDA Certified Device Manufacturing Facility
- AS5553 Counterfeit Mitigation Compliant
- J-STD-004 Compliant (Solder Paste Technology) + Inline 3D SPI (Solder Paste
- AOI Systems (Automated Optical Inspection)
- 3D Automated X-Ray Inspection – AXI
- Seica Pilot 4D V8 Flying Probe Testing
- on track to be fully compliant with NIST 800-171 by December 2017.
Contact Zentech today to discuss your complex electronics builds.
About Zentech: Zentech Manufacturing, Inc. is a privately held, engineering-driven contract manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of highly-complex electronic and RF circuit cards and assemblies. The company is headquartered in its purpose-built facility located in Baltimore, MD and maintains several
key certifications, including ISO 9001:2008, ITAR (US State Dept.), AS9100 (aerospace), and ISO 13485 (medical). In addition, Zentech is a certified IPC Trusted Source supplier for Class 3 mission-critical electronics, and the company is IPC J-STD-001 Space Addendum QML certified.