Zentech is proud to announce that our very own John Vaughan is a nominee for the SMTA Board of Directors!
Four SMTA director positions will be filled for the term 2019 – 2022. We would like to encourage you to review the candidates now!
Voting ends soon and your participation will help shape the future of the SMTA and the electronics industry.
John’s electronics industry contributions include:
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA): Member, Electronics Working Group in response to Presidential Executive Order 13806 "Accessing and Strengthening the Manufacturing and Defense Industrial Base and Supply Chain Resiliency of the United States."
- SMTA - Vice President, Technical Programs, Capital Chapter (2015 - 2018)
- IPC Executive Committee (IMPACT) on Capitol Hill and within the Executive Branch to present and inform on issues related to the electronics industry.
- IPC Trusted Supplier Task Group Member (2-19B)
- SMTA, Chair - Roadmap DoD Executive Agent for Printed Circuit Board and Interconnect Technology
- IPC - EMS Industry Market Research Team Member/Contributor
- Member, Defense Supplier Roundtable, U.S. DoD Executive Agent for Printed Circuit Boards and Interconnect Technology
- Columnist, I-Connect007 family of publications - SMT007 and PCB007 - "MilAero Markets"
Zentech Manufacturing, Inc. is a privately held, engineering-driven contract manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of highly-complex electronic and RF circuit cards and assemblies. The company is headquartered in its purpose-built facility located in Baltimore, MD, with additional operations in Fredericksburg, VA. Zentech maintains several key certifications, including ISO 9001:2015, ITAR (US State Dept.), AS9100 (aerospace) and ISO 13485 (medical). In addition, Zentech is a certified IPC 610 Trusted Source supplier for Class 3 mission-critical electronics, and the company is IPC J-STD-001 Space Addendum QML certified and is now NIST 800-171 compliant and IPC 1791 certified. Zentech Fredericksburg operations is also a Mid-Atlantic leader in the fabrication of wire harnesses and over-molded cables for harsh environments.